Saturday, November 1, 2008

...And we're back

Holy blog neglect, Batman. I have an explanation, I do. It rhymes with cash (which is quite fitting because it cost A LOT to get fixed). CRASH. Yep. Our computer crashed. It was a sad day. Luckily they were able to recover all of our precious photos of Ruby and now I have a brain to NOT save them all to my computer. Anywho... then we headed to Houston, Texas, to visit Brian & Christine for a few days. So that's where we have been.

I've got lots of pictures to post from our trip, but I'll just post a few until I get some more time. It was a great trip! The boys got some Man-cation time with lots of meat and Texas football, and I got time with my sweet nieces and Mom and sister-in-law Christine!

Ruby enjoying her first swing experience

Maren, Ruby and Sarah swinging. Ruby loved being with her cousins!

Sweet Sarah picking flowers for her Mama. There is even a little spot in her wagon to put them until they can officially be put in water. Sarah is the most precious thoughtful little girl.

2 comments:

Marcae said...

That post inspired me to back up all my pictures. I have this fear of my computer crashing and losing everything. I'm glad you were able to recover it.

That's great you were able to go spend some time with your family. I'm sure Ruby had a lot of fun spending time with her cousins. And what a little angel that Sarah is. Hope you guys are doing well.

Christine said...

Carrie,

The pictures are priceless! I am so grateful that you captured Sarah picking her favorite purple flowers. We miss your family. You brought sunshine and lots of happiness our way! Thank you for bieng such an awesome sister-in-law. We love you!