Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zap me some Zappos.

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Zappos? If you have never ordered shoes from them, you must. Their prices are great and they offer FREE shipping both ways. But the best part is that you seriously get your order so fast--I'm talking within a day or two, instead of a week or two like many other companies. Their customer service is awesome. So refreshing. I just ordered these little wonders for my Ruby. I can't wait to put them on her piggies. They are going to be smashing.

5 comments:

M-Ware said...

i've always wondered how zappos was. i'm going to check them out.

Brittany said...

Carrie!

So great to hear from you! I can't believe its already been a year. You have a toddler! (which I'm sure you're very aware of.) She's such a cutie! and that green jacket..what a steal! Yes, Lexie and one of the boys that lives next door come down and check on us every once in awhile, its really sweet. I'm really hoping they're still around this summer when Braden goes to Japan for 2 months. How are things going in Washington?? So good to hear from you!

Giving In Blogger said...

I'll have to take a look. Thanks for sharing.

The Harris's said...

Ok they are super cute how are there sizes? Are they similar to others cause I order Kadee some flip flops and they are huge from old navy... Miss you guys

Christine said...

The shoes are delicious! Perfectly sweet for Miss Ruby. Thanks for the tip. Summer sandles here we come!